Welcome to Saint Chad's Catholic Primary School website. Whether you are visiting as prospective parent, teacher, student, volunteer or a past pupil seeing what we're doing now - we hope to give you an insight into our school.
We recognise that choosing a school for your child is probably one of the most important decisions you will have to make and at Saint Chad's we recognise that education is a partnership between home and school. We share the same aims and ideals. Our staff works extremely hard to provide a caring and secure environment within which the needs of every pupil are seen as all important.
As a school we have high expectations of all our children and encourage them to become confident and self-motivated individuals, able to make the most of their God given talents and opportunities in life, promoting Christian values and spiritual awareness.
The children, staff and Academy Representatives are very proud of St. Chad's and hope that our website will give you a glimpse into some of the brilliant work that goes on in our school.
Whilst the website is a good introduction, we would still recommend that prospective parents visit the school. We would welcome the opportunity to meet you, answer your questions and best of all let you see our fantastic pupils in action!
Do keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. And if you have enjoyed your visit to our website, please feel free to leave us a comment in our Guestbook.
What's new on our web...
- 19 Feb 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 19 Feb 17: Year 3 children attended their First Holy Communion Commitment Mass.
- 19 Feb 17: Year 5 led a liturgy dedicated to their class Saint John Bosco.
- 19 Feb 17: Bishop Milner students came to help Years 5 and 6 with their Greek Art Project.
- 19 Feb 17: Updated Sports Premium Report.
- 15 Feb 17: Updated Guides for KS1 and KS2 Assessments
- 15 Feb 17: Our Admissions Policy for 2018/19.
- 15 Feb 17: Updated Child Protection and SEN Policies.
- 15 Feb 17: We all learnt about staying safe online on Safer Internet Day.
- 15 Feb 17: Year 1 children presented their Candlemas Assembly.
- 12 Feb 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 05 Feb 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 05 Feb 17: Admission Appeals Timetable for 2017.
- 21 Jan 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 14 Jan 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 07 Jan 17: School Newsletter.
- Previous updates
Our website was last updated on 19 February, 2017