Welcome to Saint Chad's Catholic Primary School website. Whether you are visiting as prospective parent, teacher, student, volunteer or a past pupil seeing what we're doing now - we hope to give you an insight into our school.
We recognise that choosing a school for your child is probably one of the most important decisions you will have to make and at Saint Chad's we recognise that education is a partnership between home and school. We share the same aims and ideals. Our staff works extremely hard to provide a caring and secure environment within which the needs of every pupil are seen as all important.
As a school we have high expectations of all our children and encourage them to become confident and self-motivated individuals, able to make the most of their God given talents and opportunities in life, promoting Christian values and spiritual awareness.
The children, staff and Academy Representatives are very proud of St. Chad's and hope that our website will give you a glimpse into some of the brilliant work that goes on in our school.
Whilst the website is a good introduction, we would still recommend that prospective parents visit the school. We would welcome the opportunity to meet you, answer your questions and best of all let you see our fantastic pupils in action!
Do keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. And if you have enjoyed your visit to our website, please feel free to leave us a comment in our Guestbook.
What's new on our web...
- 24 Jul 16: School Newsletter and Autumn term diary dates.
- 17 Jul 16: School Newsletter.
- 17 Jul 16: Our children sang with other choirs to celebrate the Queen's 90th Birthday.
- 17 Jul 16: One of our teachers joined Year 6 children to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- 17 Jul 16: A team from Years 4 and 5 recently won an Archery Tournament.
- 17 Jul 16: Year 6 enjoyed a pilgrimage to St Chad's Cathedral in Birmingham.
- 05 Jul 16: School Newsletter.
- 05 Jul 16: Year 5 attended the Good Shepherd Mass at St Michael's Catholic Church in Penn.
- 05 Jul 16: Years 3 and 4 learnt about Victorian life at the Black Country Living Museum.
- 05 Jul 16: Some of our Year 6 attended the Maypole Festival in Sedgley.
- Previous updates
Our website was last updated on 24 July, 2016